Wilson's Leadership Course
Time & Location
About the Event
** PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF DATES **
Leadership camp with Wilson's school and others. Normally Year 11s
a. Each cadet must:
(1) Not have previously attended the JOINT JNCO CADRE
(2) Be CCF(A) cadet or if RAF or RN be familiar with the CCF(A) Syllabus.
(3) Usually be in Year 11 holding the rank of Cadet or LCpl.
(4) Be reasonably physically fit and prepared to present to their peers.
(5) They should be chosen by their unit for leadership potential or development.
b. Cadets will be required to:
(1) Pass a WHT on the L98 A2 Cadet GP Rifle on arrival.
(2) Deliver a pre-prepared 5 minute lecture on the topic of their choice to their peers and CFAVs , without PowerPoint.
(3) Deliver a pre-prepared 5 minute lecture on a Victoria Cross Recipient, chosen for relevance to the school, cap badge or family. Without PowerPoint.
(4) Deliver a battle lesson on one of the following:
(a) 2 Man Shelter
(b) Observation/Why things are seen
(c) Personal Camouflage
(d) Feeding in the Field
(5) Ability to complete an obstacle course, march and shoot and a section attack (potentially as section commander or 2IC).
c. Each unit will be required to make a contribution of £20 to Wilson’s School CCF for each cadet to cover the cadet contribution, a squad t-shirt and prizes.